Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Devita


So I'm always on the search for the BEST moisturizer. But now I'm looking for the BEST NATURAL moisturizer. I found a line called Devita and according to cosmeticdatabase.org, it gets a toxicity rating of 1! That's awesome on a scale of 1-10 where 10 is the most toxic. So I've been using the Solar Protective Moisturizer SPF 30 and the Evening Rich Nutritional Moisturizer. They are both decent and are fairly priced at about $25 a bottle. The lotion with spf soaks into my skin really well- I feel like it gets absorbed and doesnt just sit on top of my skin. The night time lotion is fine but I dont think you can see improvements in just a few weeks.

I think I was also drawn to this line because the woman who started this line suffered from chronic cystic acne and finally decided to create her own natural product. I get a pimple about once a month and so hopefully this line will help with that.


UPDATE: I would use this line in the summer. It's not moisturizing enough for the drier months. I was getting dry patches on my face. Ughh I wish I didnt give away my SK-II to my sister.

UPDATE: It's now April and it's not as dry as the winter so I went back to these products and they are OK if you just want a basic lotion- feels almost as basic as Cetaphil.

2 comments:

  1. I must try this after I finish my current all natural and organic Juice line, which I will review shortly. I have cystic acne, too! I wonder how using this line helped clear it. It doesn't seem to specifically target acne with the usual chemicals and ingredients that most acne products have.
    Has your acne cleared since using this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude....i've been using the argan oil on top of the devita and i got a pimple this month. so i'm gonna try not using the argan to see which one is doing it... : (

    i wonder if you just cant do anything about the hormonal acne. we should do a post on the products we use to deal the acne!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Followers