Monday, December 13, 2010

Arcona Reozone 40




I got a sample of this product from Haejung and didn't think much of it at first but I'm starting to really dig this product. Judging from the name, it's really hard to say what it does except provide the SPF 40, but it's kind of a multi-tasking little genius providing not only the SPF40 with titanium dioxide and zinc, which are both physical barriers providing UVA and UVB protection, but it also moisturizes, slightly, and has a slight tint. This is almost the perfect product I've been looking for to cut my morning routine down by half.

My usual mornings used to consist of serum, moisturizer, sunscreen, foundation, and then finally a little powder to set it all in and keep me from shining too much. Now it's wash, Arcona. done. how nice is that? Granted, I don't get as much coverage as putting on foundation and powder would provide, but when you are in a rush in the morning, this product provides enough coverage to give you an even skin tone. My blemish spots still need a little TLC, but I can live with that.

One thing I do have to mention is that even though I have oily skin, I still tend to get flaky and dry on my upper epidermis in the winter so I use an oil free moisturizer and then put this on. In the summer though, I would totally use this without that extra step.

Thanks H for the sample!



UPDATE from Haejung:

So I'm trying this product again because I'm trying out a whole set from this line. I can say that the sunblock works and feels a lot better with the ARCONA moisturizers underneath it. The whipped texture is still a little odd though and it still leaves a white-ish tint on my face. The white goes away after a while but the texture makes it feel like the product just sits on my face. It just doesnt "feel" right for me.

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome Grace! I'm glad the product works so well for you!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Followers