Thursday, December 16, 2010

Simplers Botanical Company Argan Oil


So winter in LA gets pretty dry. So on top of my normal moisturizer I need a little extra something. This winter I picked up a bottle of argan oil at the recommendation of a lady at Whole Foods. On days that were super dry I wore it day and night. Surprisingly I wasnt shiny or greasy at all. The oil absorbed into my skin and I could even layer foundation on top of it. In the morning after wearing it all night, I woke up with skin that was slightly matte but not dry at all. This oil is great. Another thing I love about this oil is that it is fairly traded. Argan oil comes from a UNESCO protected biosphere in southern Morrocco. The oil is harvested by womens coops who reap the benefits of the sale of the oil. Watch this short clip to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Followers