Tuesday, January 29, 2013

REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

I have never posted the day after I tried a product but this mask I tried last night was seriously amazing!

Last night I tried the REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask - yes, a total mouth full so I will just refer to it as the REN mask - and I didn't think much of it after I had washed off my face and put on my regular nighttime cream. But this morning, as I washed my face, I could not believe how AMAZING my skin felt! It was SO soft and dare I say, tighter feeling? I did notice that as I washed my face I felt a tingle on my skin so maybe there were still remnants of the mask still working, I'm really not sure but all I can say is that this mask really delivered almost instant results on my skin and I'm definitely going to keep using this. 

My only issue with this product is that I can't tell how often you should use it. If I get addicted, can I really use it every day?! :)

On their official website, there are no instructions on quota per week or so. But I would assume that people with sensitive skin should really take heed.

LOVE This product.

1 comment:

  1. wow!
    I'm definitely gonna try this at some point!! You'll have to let me feel your skin tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Followers