Monday, April 18, 2011

Jason Natural Finishing Spray


I had high hopes for all things natural when I first began switching out my normal products for organic, natural ones. Jason's all natural, organic finishing spray made with aloe vera and bergamot was no exception. Just the idea of getting hair control while only spraying natural things like aloe into my hair seemed too good to be true... and it was.

I could blame myself, I suppose - my high expections. I had visions of Aqua Net strength spray able to hold hair in gravity defying lengths... but really, this was aloe. and bergamot. what did I expect?

At best, this is a nice spray that sort of coats your hair in a type of gloss so that they slightly stick together. At worst, it's the worst hair spray you've ever bought.

So I would say, if you don't need height (and who really does these days), and you don't need ultra control and say you just want to keep a style locked in (as in finish the hairstyle), then this "might" work for you. It's a hard call. I think it all depends on your past relationship to hair products and what kind of baggage you bring with you! :)

1 comment:

Search

Followers