Saturday, February 23, 2013

Aesop Amazing Face Cleanser

I really was hoping NOT to like this product but I really like it a lot! I've been using Aesop on and off over the past few years. Mostly on because these products are great and they smell really lovely in this apothecary kind of way. (And all the products come in dark amber glass bottles. Love that touch.) And mostly off because it's expensive and I have this tugging desire for products to multi-task and these don't. Aesop products are really basic in that a moisturizer is a really moisturizer and a cleanser is a really good cleanser. They don't exfoliate and deliver anti-oxidants or diminish wrinkles or stuff like that. But I guess you can argue that overall, if you take care of your skin, you would be okay? I don't know. Maybe I'll age well if I used this.

Anyways, I just recently went back to the Aesop Mandarin facial cream as my nighttime moisturizer and since I was out of cleanser anyways, thought I'd get this one and try it out. It's kind of pricey, costing $47 for 6.8 oz which actually isn't very much. And another annoying this is that there is no pump. You literally unscrew the bottle and pour some on your hand. How old school is that?!

Anyways, this stuff rocks. It cleansed my face beautifully. My face felt clean, refreshed, no dryness, no stiffness, no cakiness or film. Just clean. really really like this one. Maybe I'll stay loyal after this bottle runs out... but we'll see about that.

1 comment:

Search

Followers