Wednesday, September 14, 2011

SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF and SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic


I like to switch from one serum to the other. They both protect you from sun damage and I've read that the Phloretin also helps correct existing sun damage. According to EWG, the CE Ferulic rates a 3! That's pretty low on the toxicity scale. As my skin ages, I notice that using these products as the first layer helps keep the moisture in. These two serums are another product that I cant go without and so far I havent found anything better. I hear that La Mer has an amazing serum but it's like 150 dollars per ounce. Eeek!

1 comment:

  1. We make the custom synthesis process more efficient and cost effective while maintaining the highest standards of quality and reliability. Phloretin

    ReplyDelete

Search

Followers