Monday, August 22, 2011

Make Up Forever Waterproof eyeliner




Having oily skin, I am constantly in search of things that will not run. Eye makeup was strictly off limits until one day my friend Sooyun gave me Kiss Me's revolutionary "tubing" mascara. It's not really mascara in the traditional sense but like a plastic coating on your lashes. It's amazing since it doesn't run! I thought about using the Kiss Me eyeliner, which I have high hopes for but since the local Sephora store didn't carry it, I had to look for other options in the meantime. At the advice of a Sephora salesperson, I decided to give Make-Up Forever's waterproof eyeliner in black. She guarenteed me that it will last forever and that it was waterproof. Water is not something I am afraid of. I don't know how many people go swimming or cry all the time so I have no idea why waterproof really even matters. what I cared about was OIL!

So, anyways, because she was so convinced, I gave it a go.

Well, she was wrong.
This morning, I slide the liner over my eyes and it went on pretty smoothly. But this wasn't the read test. I don't take a look at myself every hour so I have no idea exactly when it started to deteriorate but by 5pm this afternoon, I had raccoon eyes. No good at all.

I plan on returning this tomorrow and ordering the Kiss Me eyeliner online.

I do like Bobbi Brown's cream eyeliner. Even that did better than the Make-up Forever but it's not perfect. I'll review that next.

1 comment:

Search

Followers