Saturday, June 11, 2011

Kiehl's Ultra Moisturizing Eye Stick SPF 30





This is the best daytime eye "cream" I have found that I have used consistently for several years now. Granted, I don't really care about or need super creamy stuff and the only three criteria I had for a daytime eye cream was to have SPF, be easy to put on, and not melt down into my eyes where it can mingle with my hard contacts, which a lot of them do.
This was a perfect solution.
It's a stick! So i just smear it on and it's awesome. I love that it has such a high SPF and I think it works incredibly well. I also love the portability, the ease of use and the fact that it has never travelled down to my eyes throughout the day. This may very well be the eye stick of choice until I see any reason to move onto something more heavy duty.
Pretty good price too!

5 comments:

  1. Doesnt it pull on the delicate skin around your eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, not at all. I just smooth it on lightly and it's so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...cool product. i love anything with spf. plus it looks so much easier than unscrewing a cap, dipping your finger in, dabbing, screwing the cap back on...etc. will try when i run out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried this at the store and the stick form doesnt work for me. bummer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what happened? not moisturizing enough or awkward to smooth over the eye? I'm still using this. Maybe it's sheer laziness because like you said, no unscrewing, dabbing, etc... :)

      Delete

Search

Followers